Friday, July 12, 2019

Apologies

I apologize for the long hiatus that I took. I have had a difficult time. But I'm doing better now.

I came to the realization that my head was not being shared by three people, but by four. So in total there's currently five of us.

The others cannot control my body but they can speak to me and make their thoughts known. the current theory is they are parts of me that I perceive as other people in my head.

Sometimes I can't 'hear' anyone but I'm never alone. Sometimes it's hard to focus on what's happening in the real world because there can be a loud discussion, an argument or even multiple discussions happening in my head.

We have two male and three female voices including myself.

They have nothing to do with my Aspergers but one or two of them may be linked to my anxiety and depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment