Wednesday, November 15, 2017

I really tried to be a normal girl

I did all the things you are supposed to do.

My friends and i coordinated our school uniforms to be matching.

I gossiped over boys and squealed when they tried to show us worms and frogs.

I painted my nails and straightened my hair. I'm sure to everyone else i was acting and looking how you should. But thats when i started to feel lost.

I didn't like any of that stuff. I couldn't give a crap about boys. Or girls as it turns out. I'm Asexual, i just want to watch movies and do couple stuff without the physical side which frankly holds zero interest to me.

I don't really feminine either that often. Of course i have mental debates about maybe its just the gender issues that many people with Aspergers have or maybe if i tried harder i could feel more like a girl.

I know i don't want to talk about stuff most girls talk about. I'm unique and i can't pretend not to be.

I like video games and acting and i'm a harry potter fanatic.

My favourite youtuber is Markiplier and my favourite band is We the Kings. My favourite flavor of icecream is strawberry and i hate cake unless its cheesecake.

I have a sensitive sense of hearing and mostly i like quiet. On the flipside i also like rap and a bit of heavy metal.

I love the feeling of walls when you run your hands along them and beanbags. I hate the feeling of being touched lightly.

I love coffee, and eggnog. I do not handle alcohol well but it doesn't stop me from trying. If its spicy. I'll probably eat it.

I love my cat even though he puts white fur on my favourite black shirts. I like shirts with sleeves but that aren't tight and don't have tags that stick into you.

My pants i like denim. With an easy button and zip combo. Nothing tricky or easy to break. Black or blue. No white because it can get dirty.

I need to watch movies a few times to understand whats happening. And i ask lots of questions when the plot inevitably confuses me.

I don't like horror movies. I love disney though because you know it can't be scary.

My favourite place to be is on stage. I dream often about the stage at the matt dann in port hedland. Its so vivid i can feel the uneven wood under feet. I love that stage with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment